Friday, May 10, 2013

Joy to the World

The ponies are here. My very first resin included!! Oberon by Sarah Rose is absolutely gorgeous,  I love him. After I fix his broken ear I'm thinkiJng bay roan would look lovely on him but we'll see once these others are done and dusted. This boy being the very first resin I've ever seen in the flesh, I am totally amazed by the detail on him, his face and mane especially. If he is anything to go by, these guys (resins) leave Breyer and Stone for dead in regards to detail etc. I'm very keen to get more in the future.

My nekkid Oberon by Sarah Rose
My other newbie is a CM Stone Pebbles ASB, I don't remember who painted it as the deal was done through my Opa in Australia. I'm going to have to find out and send them an email because the shading on him is lovely, I'm very pleased to have it in my collection.

No comments: