Monday, May 27, 2013

Ploughing

A couple weeks ago my mum and little brother went to a local ploughing competition. There is some really neat pictures that mum took showing good detailing of the gear the horses use. I thought it would make a great performance setup, I myself would not be able to, but perhaps there is someone out there that could benefit from these.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to go with other commitments I had to do, but the photo's are pretty neat, and some lovely horses too.
























LOVE this horses' eye, doesn't it look so nice and kind!
It appears some have the thing over their back and some don't, I don't know what the ruling is with this if any, but I would prefer it as it holds the chains up a bit not quite so close to the horses' legs and hooves. Just my thoughts though.

No comments: