Friday, June 8, 2012

Slow Progress

Sorry I haven't posted for a little while now, looking at the last post
about him now, quite alot has happened. He has gone a bit darker than
he is in those pics. I don't have any more recent pics than those in
other post of his whole body.
Now he
is nearing completion, he has his mane and tail blocked in waiting for
some more detail, his markings are on (however I have just noticed his
star is wanting another coat) and his hooves are blocked in ready for
some more detail also. His eyes are done and I couldn't help myself and
they are now glossed but will have to be redone I would say because the
sealer will matte them out again when I do his mane.
So that said, here's a sneak peek at what he looks like now, he has a
couple flaws in his paintwork from being a bit of a daredevil and I
patched them up as well as I could, the main one is on his cheek bone,
but I planned on him being a performance horse anyway so the bridle
should hopefully cover it, and you won't see it in photo's I wouldn't
think.
I don't really have time to even be posting but I thought I really
should, just to let everyone know what happening, and sorry to everyone
who leaves comments, I love them but as much as I'd love to comment
back my stupid computer won't let me, so I'm thinking I might need a
layout something that of the BCS blog, that seems to be the only blog I can comment on now.

No comments: