Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nelson A&P: 1 of 4 (or 5!!)

Didn't think much of this horse other than it's colour was so cool!!!

ba ha haa!! Love this pic!!! The position of the horse, the kids face, LOL!


Pixie the nutter horse!!! This is the pic I showed yesterday.

This is Moutere Valleys Moonshine, Magic's sister!


Wee Magic in the jumping. She is a hopeless jumper over hay bales!! She barely lifts her legs, just skims over the top!

Many more pics to come!! Clydesdales, and the carts they had there,
unfortunately those were not hooked up to any horses, just on display.
I took a few of the jumpers, not jumping though, because the course was
on the other side of the big truck (that the judges were in) to what we
were on, so was hidden from us really!!
Last exam tomorrow!!! WOOOO!! Then I need to get my butt into gear and
ask if I can use the paddock behind the house...you all know why by
now!! haha!

No comments: