Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

On a friday...yup! I really don't have much to talk about today. We
have finished school for the year (well, the little ones are still
going, right up until almost christmas), they call it 'Study Leave' but
finishing on Wednesday with my first exam on Monday, it's not much of a
study leave really.
But the days are warming up, today is pretty hot, which also means I
get to ride alot more!!! And maybe finally convince mum to get me that
horse! Still need to figure out how I am going to ask the neighbour if
I can use the paddock behind my house...
In modelly news, I have this wee guy I have been working on on and off
for awhile now...he's getting closer to what I want. I think I will
just put another layer or so on the other side(which seems to have
fallen behind somehow!) and then darken up his legs, then he'll just
need all his acrylic details.

No comments: