Tuesday, December 13, 2011

G1 Morgan

I swear I had a post lined up for today, but for the life of me I can't
remember what it was!!! Going through my folders trying to figure out
what it was I found the pics I took of this wee guy. He is the G1
Morgan I got in my MECA Secret Santa, I took him out for some photo's the other day with Wolf,
I think they turned out pretty good, other than the first one looking a
bit 'downhill'...or is that just me??
Not sure what to call this guy, he may end up just being one of those
'shelf pieces' who never ends up getting a name and being shown!!
Isn't he cute??!
The last few days I have been working on
a wee SM English saddle I started a month or more ago...it is almost
done, just needs a seat cover, panels and stirrups, then a girth made
for it and matching bridle...for my first SM saddle I think it is
working out pretty good! Much better than my previous/first attempt at
a saddle, and that was meant to be Traditional size!!! So I will try
and get some decent pics of that for tomorrow :)
Ahh! I just remembered what my post was going to be..oh well, it
included this guy anyway!

No comments: